Happy New Year!

31 December 2014

Ravacholle Lifestyle Blog | Happy New Year happy happy happy card

Wishing you the best for 2015!

2014 has been full of change and challenges but I kind of like this new life of mine. I still have a lot to accomplish before I die and I seriously plan to make the most of 2015. I won't bore you with the details because I have other things on my plate right now but I'll share my main wishes for 2015.

 One thing I am totally sure as I am writing this, it's that travel is high on my list. I actually want to make it to the May destination of my beautiful wall calendar before the end of the year.
  I am also sure of the fact that I like this blog. I love it actually. It's a great creative outlet that just makes me see life on the bright side. I have a lot of ideas, especially for April. I enjoy writing the British Crush series, which I hope you like and don't find too boring.
  Read more. 
  Find success where I failed so many times.
  Save more. To accomplish goal #1 and more.
  Get up earlier. Unfortunately I can't say it's because I want to have a walk at the beach on the GC but I wished! 
 And finally, sim-pli-fy! Life is already hard as it is, I don't want to burden it with goals after goals chasing. And stuff. Gosh! how I need to get rid of stuff. Read this article for more thoughts about minimalist living.

Surely, this list will get a review later this month. But I didn't want to forget what I had in mind right now. I am feeling very down so I hope the new year celebrations will give me a better feeling!

Thank you all for reading, commenting and being so nice about my little blog. Don't forget to add me to your list of blogs to read on Bloglovin, get my updates on Facebook or follow me on Instagram or Twitter if you're stuck in Blogland like I am!

Cheers to my first month of blogging and to you!

Now, tell me, what are your goals for 2015?

Copyright © Ravacholle
Design by Fearne