British Crush | Streets

4 December 2014

Ravacholle Lifestyle Blog | British Crush: streets such as Mermaid Street in England

I decided I wanted to write about things that I like, love or hate in this world, things that makes me feel happy or give me a sense of security - which I really need right now. I LOVE the UK, the Queen, the scones, the telly, the tea, the shops, the humour, the different accents, well... you guessed it pretty much everything about the British culture. Hence the title of this series 'British Crush' where I will talk about something that I love about the country and its lifestyle.

So today, I give you: the streets! Oh! the streets of England... For as long as I can remember, I am in love with the little villages of the British counties. I guess I should give credit to many hours spent watching Midsomer MurdersHarry Potter or The Holiday... 

Every paved path is a magical way that leads you to a cute church or an array of colorful shops. So here is a little trip down memory lane (see what I did here?) when I road tripped around the south of England in 2011 with the boyfriend and visited MANY beautiful streets... Grab a cuppa, sit back and soak in this cuteness with me!

Ravacholle Lifestyle Blog | CastlecombeRavacholle Lifestyle Blog | Castlecombe
Castlecombe

Ravacholle Lifestyle Blog | Brighton
Brighton

Cirenchester and Hastings

Ravacholle Lifestyle Blog | Mermaid Street
The beautiful Mermaid Street in Rye

Ravacholle Lifestyle Blog | Arundel
Arundel

Ravacholle Lifestyle Blog | Salisbury
And just for fun, here is an adorable photo of us from Salisbury where we had such a great time!

EnregistrerEnregistrerEnregistrerEnregistrer
Copyright © Ravacholle
Design by Fearne