On hosting parties

13 December 2014

Ravacholle Lifestyle Blog | On hosting dinner parties, Raclette tableI LOVE food. And parties! I love having my friends or family reunited over a good meal. I enjoy throwing parties! They are like my favourite thing to do! I am addicted to tableware and all things home related actually. Very housewife from the 50's I know...

Last year, or should I say earlier this year... In February I think... I threw a raclette dinner party.

The raclette is a meal consisting mainly of melted cheese -heaven!- and delicatessen. Originally it's a Swiss meal but somehow it's famous in my country (and probably other European states as well...) during winter. Everyone gathers around the raclette grill after a great day spent skiing. Or just a day spent working. Or shopping. Well, you get it, there is always an occasion to eat a raclette. Be aware and consummate in moderation though... Also if you are reading this and a vegetarian, I advice you to look away.

Ravacholle Lifestyle Blog | On hosting dinner parties, Raclette table

I am getting advantage of this raclette post to introduce you to my little home as it was in February. I always loved decorating and DIYing, so get ready to see more home related posts in the future!


Ravacholle Lifestyle Blog | On hosting dinner parties, Raclette table

Related posts
Kitchen Inspiration
Festive Touches
Halloween Party
Copyright © Ravacholle
Design by Fearne