#LittleLoves 1

2 January 2015

Littles Loves 1:52
Happy New Year #littleloves readers! I am joining in again with But Why Mummy Why to share the little loves of my week. I am very happy to start at the same time as everyone else on this first edition of 2015.

Read


I am still reading A Christmas Carol. I know I am the slowest reader ever but I only managed to read two or three pages a day before falling deeply asleep. If you're on Goodreads, befriend me, I just joined!

I also read some very cute Christmas cards...  

Watched


I watched a lot of stuff since you last read me! I went to see Paddington at the movies (read how much I loved it here.) I saw Downton Abbey (who didn't?), The Boy in the dress (but didn't find it as good as Mr. Stink or Gangsta Granny that I absolutely loved!!), the documentary Christmas in a Day, Le Père Noël est une ordure (I blogged about my favourite French Christmas movies here), Nanny McPhee, the Lego Movie and Scrooge.

I also watched a few old episodes of Gilmore Girls on Netflix.

Heard


I heard nothing in particular with the exception of Christmas songs...


Wore


I wore my pantsuit from Seamly.co on Christmas Eve and my black dress from Naf Naf on Christmas day and New Year's eve.

Made


I cooked a lovely dinner to celebrate the new year. I wasn't even able to eat the main course at eleven and was ready to sleep thirty minutes later. But I did keep my eyes open to see the fireworks my neighbour had in our street at midnight... The boyfriend also baked us a brioche for us to eat at breakfast. So unhealthy, but so good.

I did a 48 sec plank yesterday! Check Laura's Plank a day challenge!

And lastly...


I didn't make it to the end of my challenge (run 50km between the 1st of October to the end of the year) but I did have a run in the snow!! It was fun!

I had a major de-clutter when I took down the tree on the 1st. I was happy to get rid of some old scratchy towels, a few ornaments that I didn't like anymore, some mugs and a few books. The whole flat was deep cleaned. I can't tell you how much it feels better!

While browsing through your #littleloves, I came across the BloggersHomes series from Life With Munchers! I wanted to make a few home related posts because home/design/deco/DIY blogs are my jam so I was truly excited when I read about this series. I hoping to join in a few weeks, when I'll be done with my exams.

How did you celebrate the new year?
Copyright © Ravacholle
Design by Fearne