#LittleLoves 3

16 January 2015

Back with my little loves this week!

Week 3 One

Read

I have been reading textbooks and textbooks... and the civil code.. and interesting articles about the Charlie Hebdo events.

I have also been reading a thread about Teen Mom 2 on my favourite forum. Sorrynotsorry to disappoint but both the forum and the reality show are my guilty pleasures!

Watched


I am currently in a complete binge watching session of Gilmore Girls. The show is fabulous and its oldness reassures me. I kind of like past shows that remind me of me watching them when I was younger and my life was simpler.

Last Sunday, we went to see The Hobbit. I love going to the movies. The movie was not as good as I thought though. It was even quite boring at some stage.

Heard


News of pregnancy! and flat buying! from friends.

Week 3 Two

Wore


Nothing even remotely interesting. I finally ordered the oatmeal cardigan and black pants from Seamly.co and some interesting clothing from Ekyog.

Made


I whipped up this hot choc on Saturday to de-com-press. No marshmallows left in the pantry so that means all my weeks from now on need to be good ones!

I totally did not prepare those sushis from the Sushi Shop but they were heaven!

And lastly...

Last week was awful because:

✘  Charlie Hebdo.

✘  The bf had surgery to remove all his wisdom teeth.

✘  I took a shower and inundated the neighbours.

✘  The catenary broke while I was on a train to go take a test. Got stuck in there for 1.30 hour!

Last week finally ended well because:

  Fortunately, as I am that awesome, I tried to remain calm, arrived 45 min late at the exam and completed it on time. Now, let's just hope I passed it! Thanks honey for picking me up at that awful station with the AWESOME car you rented totally last minute from the car-sharing service we are currently using!

  Also, I am in for a few babysitting nights this month and it really makes me happy! A family home is very reassuring, calm and lovely to me!

♥  Did I mention I was totally into G.G.? Oooops, yes I did.
I have another test tomorrow, wish me luck! Both with my transportation system and the exam itself I guess...

butwhymummywhy

What do you do to remain calm in stressful times? 
I take a few homeopathic remedies, spray the bedroom with essential oils and try to go to bed early but it's never really enough. Also, I don't have a bath - life can be cruel I know!
Copyright © Ravacholle
Design by Fearne