#LittleLoves 5

30 January 2015

Little Loves #5


I am late this week to participate to But Why Mummy Why 's linky because I was in a post-exam coma of T.V. watching. So NOT ashamed of myself.

Read


In between my T.V. drooling sessions, I managed to pick up a book. Huh-huh. I am reading the Camilla Lackberg's Erika stories in order. On the second one right now.

Watched


GILMORE GIRLS!!! So much drama. So many different hair styles. Not enough love stories. Not enough Logan. Logan. Please, let me answer the door to Logan, please, please, please.

Heard


Podcasts! Last weekend was spent at my parents' so I got to listen to my favourite podcasts on the drive to get there. Those included Laura's Happy Heath Chats and Serial.


Wore


No selfie taking skills whatsoever so I can't show you my wonderful and soft and awesome new outfits. Sorry. A photo for another time. Maybe.

Made


My mum made the batter (can't beat an insomniac housewife on a Saturday morning) and I baked the Brussels waffles! Pure heaven.

And lastly...

♥ Didn't see the bf much this month but we went out for drinks last night. Ended up having dessert right after cocktails. Quite a meal.

  Had lunch, cake and dinner with three friends. Once with two of them at the same time.

Gilmore Girls. So obsessed. The only thing I do when I'm home. I even spent a WHOLE night (21-6AM) glued to the screen then slept until 2PM. Yes. I know.

butwhymummywhy


So sorry I didn't comment on any of your little loves last week. I didn't even blog and I haven't opened my laptop for anything other than watching G.G. I promise to be a better blogger as soon as I am done.


Copyright © Ravacholle
Design by Fearne