Coffe, divorce and cat cuddles #littleloves

28 January 2018


It’s the fourth week of #LittleLoves2018 and I’m already lacking in the photo department. I won’t talk about work but the thing is nothing else really happened last week. I’m getting old if work is becoming my life, isn’t it? Anyway, enough ramblings, here are the little things that brightened my week.

READ

I read the numbers on my bank account and saw that I finally got the money for some of the work I had done a few weeks back. Yay! I’m not talking about huge amounts here, but earlier this year, I decided to put aside the money I earn from the extra work I get sometimes. I’m saving to buy myself this beauty. I’m a cliché, I know. Anyway, little by little I’ll get there.

WATCHED

Anyone watching Divorce? I’m happy the show is back on. I enjoyed the first season so much. SJP is playing a mum of two teens who wants to divorce her husband of 20 years. She plays a different character from her usual roles as a fashionista living in the city. HBO has always meant good quality shows to me. Frances and her friends are a bit crazy but I love watching her trying to rebuild her life after such a life-changing decision. Anyway, I highly recommend you watch it if you’re interested. The episodes are 30 min long – perfect for when you’re too tired when getting home from work…

HEARD

I’ve been listening to my usual podcasts from La Première, a Belgian radio station (the jazz section and Tendance Première), the latest episode of Young House Love has a podcast and half an episode of Hashtag Authentic.

MADE

I made a client happy by answering his questions for the umpteenth time. Actually, he is facing a few years in jail so I get why he’s anxious. But still. I need a break sometimes.

WORE

I bought a new jacket but didn’t photograph it! Maybe this weekend. I needed a new raincoat as my old one wasn’t very professional looking. I got one discounted from 120€ to 40€. I was lucky!

AND LASTLY…

I’ve been enjoying doing some crosswords in my bed this week. I don’t know if it’s relaxing or what but it’s definitely an interesting choice of bedtime activity for me… I’m not very good at it and don’t find many words but I like the challenge! On Thursday, my kitty jumped on my bed when my alarm went off because he wanted to be cuddled! I was delighted: he is in a funny mood at the moment, he doesn’t want to be touched and wants to play all the time. It’s annoying, especially when playtime for him means trying to bite me…
Nothing really awesome to report here. I’m thinking about taking up yoga and get the words “stressed” and “busy” out of my vocabulary. The short days and lack of sun are really affecting me this year. It’s hard for me to get up in the mornings and I don’t seem to have the energy to get out. I’m really hoping a proper camera will help me be more creative even when there is no light when I come home from work… Trying to take interesting pictures with my phone is getting harder and harder…
Have a fabulous weekend #LittleLoves crew!

Post a Comment

Leave a comment

Copyright © Ravacholle
Design by Fearne