SPF, Positive glasses and a cat hidden in a box #littleloves

20 January 2018


And just like that, another week has gone by… I’m excited about the weekend. I need to sleep in. Work has been relatively good apart from one day of intense stress. I managed to think my car had been stolen or towed after having walked three times past it! I was on the phone with the police until I noticed it was still there where I had parked it…
Last weekend was fun: we went out for cocktails with friends, assisted to a make-up lesson at Bobbi Brown’s shop in Lille and ate brunch at my favourite place in town on Sunday. The rest of week wasn’t that exciting in comparison…

READ

I’m still reading Shopaholic gets to the Rescue. I’ve been falling asleep as soon as I hit the bed every single night this week so I have not reached the end of it yet… I’ve also enjoyed reading the little captions written below the photos I got printed. I made a wall of photos to reflect on the year gone by. It makes me really happy to have this wall where our adventures of 2017 are recorded… I’m not sure if I’ll leave it up all year round but for now, I am happy to have a look at it every time I walk past it.

WATCHED

I went through the whole season 2 of Doctor Foster and I don’t know what you thought of it but I was very disappointed. It’s a shame they made it because season 1 was good and could have been left as it was. The rest of the week was spent trying to put on my positive glasses… I refused to let the stress of the working life get to me and while I’m still not good at being positive when things get crazy, I’m getting there!

HEARD

Ed Sheeran x Eminem’s River is on repeat on all my devices! I’m listening to it right now while I’m typing this post. When I’m obsessed with a song, I just play it a thousand time and I sing aloud for everyone to hear… I also love singing in my car while racing on the motorway!

MADE

Last weekend, I made an effort to go to the museum. There was an exhibition of contemporary art at our local textile museum and the bf had insisted that we should go and see it. It was a bit weird, I didn’t understand much of it. However, it was very interesting to see what others can create and where their imagination can take them.

WORE

Have you seen the new Cherry Healey’s documentary called “The truth about looking good“? She’s researched the beauty industry and tried to find out the truth behind most claims on cosmetics. I was aware of many things they showed but was most intrigued by the tests they made on this bus driver that showed how the sun had damaged her skin. I have a pretty good skincare routine but seeing the documentary, I decided to add SPF to it. And we only had one sunny day this week…

AND LASTLY,

I’m so thankful for my amazing friends and my little family. Of course, I love my parents and siblings, but the bf and my furry baby bring me so much joy and comfort. I’m lucky. Even my work family is great. It’s not easy but I always love it when we all gather round and calm down for a bit to go out for a meal or for drinks on Fridays. Last Friday, I tried the best gin I had ever tasted. I might buy myself a bottle this weekend… Searching for Gaston all over the house and finding him hidden in a box, going out for drinks with my girls and eating brilliant food is my definition of living the good life… It fills my heart with joy and love! This weekend’s plans include: sleeping in, drinking cocktails, going out for a meal with my knitting ladies, brunching with my girls and visiting a newborn… What are you up to? Have a fabulous weekend!
   I have added this post to the #LittleLoves linky over at Morgana’s blog Coffee Work Sleep Repeat.

1 comment

  1. Titanium Hair dye, gold, titanium, red dye
    This is revlon hair dryer brush titanium a great titanium exhaust wrap alternative for red hue. This is an titanium knife extremely high quality dye that is titanium mens ring used to dye and develop your very columbia titanium jacket own

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment

Copyright © Ravacholle
Design by Fearne