Travel | 8 years ago today, I was... in Sydney

23 April 2015

Sydney

... in Sydney!

Our diary entry dated 23.04.07:

At about 8AM we left to go into Sydney. We took the Manly ferry from Manly to Circular Quay. It was a rainy day and a little cold. In Circular Quay we had an hour to split up and visit the Opera House, and whatever else we wanted to see. Then, we met up at the Opera House and had lunch under a random bridge (very classy). We had to spend lots of time there because the bus was being fixed. We had another hour to go see around Sydney, some people went to the rocks and others just chilled in the bus.


Sydney, Ferry, Manly, Circular Quay

Finally, after the bus was fixed, we headed out to Canberra with a comfort stop at Marulan. At around 1PM we arrived in Canberra, had dinner at 1:45PM and then headed out to the Telstra tower. 

We forgot to add that some people played UNO, everyone won a game except for Marie. Also, on the bus, we named our Mascot, Schnitzel.

In the night we went to Telstra Tower which had a really great view of Canberra.
Kelly.

Our second entry from the same day:

I was playing with Calle at volleyball, stuck in the back exit. The ball fell off on the bottom near the toilet door and I bent over to pick it up and when I stood back up I heard my pants cracking. Now I have a big hole in my jeans on my bum. Oh yeah, safari was the best experience for my pants.
P.S. The mascot's real name is actually Paddington.

Thank you for all that fun I have everyday with you even if I have to scarify my only pants (oh yeah, my ONLY PANTS!!!)
BUS DJ


P.S. #2 We found with Sidney a way to go clubbing for free, under 18, without alcohol, without music and IN the bus. Call us for more information DVD promotion available.
Biizzz lots of love Clémentine

P.S. #3 I love you Vaness. You can be the first in the shower tonight.

Our third entry from the same day:

I played with Dennis and Clemens today. 
Calle.


Copyright © Ravacholle
Design by Fearne