Inside my world

23 February 2017

And I'm back. I've been sick and stressed. I've had highs and lows. Life is like that. I've wanted to post something on the blog but was too exhausted to even turn on my laptop. As I've said in my last post, I started a full-time photography course and it has been a bit of a challenge adjusting to a new schedule but eventually, I've managed to start writing something - welcome back to my universe!


I AM TRYING to learn photography. It's super technical, I had no idea it was so complex. We have a mission to photograph workers in a studio for their society's website. It's really interesting and bloody difficult for me as there are so many things to take into consideration and I haven't had much practice yet... I'm loving the new challenge though!

I AM USING essential oils to relax. I am so stressed about job interviews, big life changes, the fact that photography is very technical and complicated that I've locked my jaw. Has it happened to you before? My dentist told me it's due to stress so I've been using this essential oil to relax the nerve. When the body tells you you need to calm the f*ck down... 


I AM LOVING celebrating a huge personal milestone with my friends and family. Go me! We had yummy tapas, mojitos and sangrias! I had been to the hairdresser in the morning and 

I AM GOING to spend a weekend away to the other side of the country to see my old friend whom I met on my gap year in Australia. I'll also have dinner with my high school buddy on Saturday and meet my uni friends on Sunday for lunch. Gaston is having his own stayover at his cousin's place, I find this hilarious as his cousin is actually my parent's cat. Anyway, he loves it there!

I AM HEARING the La la Land's soundtrack over and over again. I'm addicted to Mia and Sebastian's theme and ordered the easy piano music sheets to play it myself. It will be good to practice piano again as it's something I had wanted to do more this year.

What have you been up to?


loosely inspired by The Pool's column - loving this website so much!
Follow

Post a Comment

Leave a comment

Copyright © Ravacholle
Design by Fearne