Lazy Saturday in Brussels

28 February 2015

Ravacholle Lifestyle Blog A walk around Brussels

I won't be doing anything today other than have some coffee with a friend. I have dinner plans tonight and some fitness plans, remember? But ages ago, I mentioned I had the best time walking around the city. In this post. Like two months ago!!

I planned to make a video of my little tour and I finally got around to do it!

Bear with me, you might get sea sick watching this. I apologize. I tried my best, though. Watch it in HD for a more comfy viewing experience.



So where did we go?
We went to Bascule and had a look at the shops. I love this florist just next to Pêle-Mêle. It is a secondhand bookshop that I love. You can have a long peek at my favourite section...
In there you flip through lots of old Match magazines. See for yourself the Cour d'assises de Liège en 1952.

After browsing for a while it was already time for a coffee at the new bagel shop ba.ba bagel bakery where I desperately wanted to try a donut after seeing so many on my Insta roll lately. I know, I know, I get influenced easily.

They bake their bagels themselves (like my dear friends from Holy Bagels!!!) but they just ice the donuts when they receive them from another bakery. The donut was divine. I love the shop in itself, it's a bright and fresh  space that was very welcomed on this dark afternoon. I appreciated the red touches everywhere, especially the red booths upstairs.

I can't wait to go back on a lazy... Sunday maybe?? Those two places are the perfect combo because they are both opened on Sunday.

Walking along the Chaussée de Waterloo, we walked by hei tea and shop that we found rather disappointing, then International Home of Cooking where you can find the cutest cake molds.

From Place Stéphanie, to the Avenue Louise, we checked Dille & Kamille out. Those wool balls looked gorgeous. From l'Avenue de la Toison d'Or to Porte de Namur, we ended up walking in Rue de Namur where we came across the Belgian Concept Store and took those ugly pics.

PhotoBooth

Okay, Okay. It was more of a walk around Ixelles I guess...

Hope you have the best weekend and that you enjoyed my video! 
♥ comments so don't be afraid to leave one!
EnregistrerEnregistrer
Copyright © Ravacholle
Design by Fearne