Travel | 8 years ago today, I was... in Broken Hill

25 April 2015

Broken Hill

... in Broken Hill

Our diary entry dated 25.04.07:

Dear Diary,

Anzac Day today. Only 80 km left before we hit Broken Hill. I had a pretty bad night in the bus. My whole legs are dead. I can't receive an answer from them anymore. Yesterday I played EUCHRE + bataille corse + bataille normale with Sidney. It was awesome especially when we had both the same cards which is bataille (fight) and more excellent when we had again the same cards which is double bataille. After midnight, we decided to go to bed.
Clémentine

Broken Hill


Our second entry from the same day:

We arrived at Broken Hill. I'm a bit (... a lot!) tired. I didn't sleep much in the bus. Fortunately as soon as we arrived, we took a shower and had breakfast to start another adventure day... I'm sure we will have heaps of fun again... The trip is great so far!!! I'm just a bit anxious about camping and sleeping in a tent tonight!
Vanessa

Broken Hill
Broken Hill
broken hill
 
Our third entry from the same day:

I lost a postcard from Canberra with a stamp on it.
Clémentine

Our fourth entry from the same day:

I agree with Vanessa.
Anna <3
Mine


Our final entry that day:

In the morning, we arrived at 8.30 at the camp, we had breakfast and showers. We have been at the Whites Mining and Mineral Museum which is really interesting. On the afternoon, we have been to the Daydream Mine for and historical visit of the mine, we all loved it, it was really good.

After that, we left for the ghost town, there was some cars but not many!
Meal

At night, the local Rotarians made us dinner which was really good! and we sang many songs, it was really funny and interesting because many of us didn't know the lyrics.
Margot

The very last entry of the day I promise:

I lost my jumper in the shed!! F***! 
Ely <3

Broken Hill
Copyright © Ravacholle
Design by Fearne