Love the little things #2

5 December 2014

lately

I am joining in again with But Why Mummy Why for her little loves linky. I know I am extremely late to the party as 2014 has only a few weeks left...

Read

I am still reading Girl on the run. I was supposed to read textbooks a lot but only managed to do a 1/4 of that. Very bad I have to say.

Watched

Moonraker but fell asleep at the end so I have no clue what on space happened!! Haha! I also watched the last two episodes of Revenge. I keep watching this wreck because I want to know how it unfolds and ultimately what the outcome will be.

Heard

I have been listening to Christmas songs every morning this week for breakfast! My #1 favourite song is Too lost in you from the Sugarbabes. I think I associate this song with Christmas because it was featured on Love Actually in the art gallery scene. I don't have to tell you how much I love the whole soundtrack...
Listen to the song here.

Wore

I haven't been wearing something in particular as I am in a spending freeze - meaning the clothes I want to buy are too expensive for my wallet right now. My everyday clothes are so boring it's getting depressing but I have hope to build a minimalist wardrobe slowly but surely. I painted my nails in Jump in my jumpsuit to be in festive mode though. 

Made

I made a photo album! Not this week of course but I wrote about it. I love flipping through the pages and looking at my old photos. Cheesy but I can't waiiiit to make another one.

I also finally made my Dublin video! I hope you enjoy it (watch it in HD) but sorry if it's too long for you...
You can read about our trip here.


And lastly...

I enjoyed doing the activities from my homemade advent calendar: a hot chocolate in the morning, finally getting the tree on our trip to Ikea AND using the car from Cambio. As I told you last week I am head over heels in love with this service.

We had a visitor staying in our guest room - aka the couch. It was fun to go tree shopping with him and talking and watching movies (see above description of said movies).

I have been eating so much chocolate treats it's insane! I should stop otherwise I'll gain 5 kg before the actual Christmas feasts...

I also loved going to work this week... I don't know why maybe because of the holiday season. I have been exhausted in a good way like when I go running. But I won't fool you for long - I am so happy it's Friday!!

Also readers, don't forget to like my Facebook page!

butwhymummywhy
Copyright © Ravacholle
Design by Fearne