5 good things

9 October 2015


1. FRIENDS. This has to come up all the time in my lists. No need to explain why, they're plainly UH-MA-ZING. They make my world go round.

2. The light. The sun shines at its best during the fall. That's my opinion nonetheless. I appreciated an afternoon spent blogging in my new office, with the light shining through the window, a cup of tea next to my right hand as I vigorously kept on hitting the keyboard like there was no tomorrow.

3. Taking the time to think.  I do this at work and while sitting my ass in the train/tube/tram/insertvehiculesnamehere. I also think when I read (more below). I mean, I really stop and think. It feels pretty good, but a few times, it's true, it just leaves me clueless. Too much debating in my head can be too much to handle indeed.

4. Books. I got down some pretty decent reads lately. It must be the autumn feeling that I get every year but I want to curl up and read all my favourites again. I want to be left alone for two whole days while I read (again) the entire Harry Potter series in one go!

5. Rice. In order to save money and eat less crap from the supermarket, I cooked myself some riz au lait for my midday snacks cravings. Delicious! It's plainly rice cooked with milk and a spoonful of sugar and a vanilla pod. I also made a batch of mushroom risotto and it was so creamy and heartwarming!
Copyright © Ravacholle
Design by Fearne