Merry Christmas!

24 December 2015



I love Peter Pan, it's my favourite Disney movie along with The Hundred and One Dalmatians 
sooooo, when I saw this gif, I HAD TO post it!

As  you're reading this, I'm slaving myself at work (huh huh... slightly exaggerating over here...) and I'll soon be leaving by train to be with my family later this afternoon. We will eat good (awesome!) food all dressed up like it's the night of the year (IT IS!). Then at midnight, we'll exchange our gifts and then, eat the bûche!!! Yum yum..

I'll be doing my hair a bit like Wendy. Sort of. My curler is gonna be on fire tonight oop oop!

Well, I can't wait to get out of here!!

See you soon lovely readers, I wish you all the best for the holidays!
xx

Like what you see? Let's be social media friends! ♥ 
Copyright © Ravacholle
Design by Fearne