Home | Festive Touches

14 December 2015



I'm writing this sitting in front of a fake fire (more on that in a moment) while licking  a



I know I'm awesomely lame.


It has been two weeks since we brought the tree home and decorated it. I shot a little video days ago that was meant to show you our place all ready for  and I waited  a while before I finally started to write this!


I had planned on doing a little project that would involve red and green felt but I won't have time to do it before taking everything down. I also wanted to sew some   pillow covers but I still haven't started that either...



I didn't buy much this year except for some paper garlands from Hema. We just got our red and gold decorations out and placed them randomly everywhere.


Of course, I had to make a fool of myself again... 

Watch it in HD &





Get in touch! ♥ 

Copyright © Ravacholle
Design by Fearne