Running | Training Weeks 4 & 5

31 March 2015

Here, I present to you my awesome and not so good progress from those past two weeks. I spent two weekends doing some intense sportive activities (huh huh) that included breaking records at the beach again and skiing for 5 hours. To refresh your memory, read part one and two.

The first week, I was pretty chuffed by my longest run of more than 10K. My phone died while I was running and my Nike+ app stopped working but I swear I was on fire that day! I could have ran even longer. Maybe it was the fresh air of the sea, I don't know.

Week 5 didn't go so well, as I got sick, started a new post at my job and felt stressed and cold and tired and even more stressed. I did nothing at all about my training except going skiing with the bf's family on the weekend. I am really improving each time I go and I feel so much more confident than at the beginning. Granted, last weekend was spent skiing indoor but I think I would still do a nice job in real conditions.

WEEK FOUR

  • Monday - 4,9K run with the bf in 28 min
  • Tuesday - Top Fit 30 min from the Davina Fit DVD
  • Thursday - nothing
  • Friday - nothing
  • Saturday -  9,61K run on the beach and dunes
  • Sunday - short walk on the beach

Total= 15,51K.

Run Part 3 

WEEK FIVE

  • Monday - nothing
  • Tuesday - nothing
  • Wednesday - lifting lots of stuff at work
  • Thursday - nothing
  • Friday - nothing
  • Saturday - about 5 hours of ski
  • Sunday - shopping
Total= 0K.

If you're training for a race, how do you keep motivated to stay on your training schedule?
Copyright © Ravacholle
Design by Fearne