The Christmas Tag

9 December 2016

christmas tag, q&a, london bauble, big ben ornament
  • What is your favourite Christmas film? The Holiday, Love Actually, Bridget Jones, You've Got Mail, Miracle on 34th Street, so many favourites....
  • Have you ever had a white Christmas? I think I did but I can't remember when... Oh yes I can! It was three or four years ago! We had snow storms, it was insane, roads were blocked and my godmother never made it to Christmas Eve dinner! 
  • Where do you usually spend your holiday? At home, except in 2007 when I spent Christmas in Sydney.
  • What is your favourite Christmas song? Too Lost in You from The Sugarbabes. I know, it's not your typical festive music but I love it so much because it was featured in the movie Love Actually and every single time I hear it, it reminds me of the film and so Christmas. I'm a big fan of Bubblé as well!
  • Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve? Precisely at midnight. When we were kids, we opened them in the morning.
  • Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Rudolph, Dash, Dancer? That's it.
  • What holiday tradition are you looking forward to this year? Eating our favourite foods, opening our presents right before the bûche. We didn't get a tree this year but it's always something I'm looking forward to do as it is usually our #1 tradition.
  • Is your Christmas tree real or fake? Real.
  • What is your all-time favourite holiday food/treats? After Eights, a glass of Baileys with ice, an icy bûche (the Viennetta one), shrimps, foie gras, croquettes, oysters, garlic snails, hot chocolates, the cheese, home made gravlax, st jacques shells, all the appetizers, ....
  • Be honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better? I'm excited for both! I really really like seeing the face of my sisters/bf/parents when they open their presents as I put a lot of thought into choosing them.
  • What is the best Christmas gift you've ever received? The typewriter machine I really wanted when I was 6 or 7. I don't think I knew Santa wasn't real at that point and was really surprised to see it in the chimney. Also, we didn't have a single item of technology in our house at that time, not even a CD player, so he typewriter was amazing to me.
  • What would your dream place to visit for the holiday season? New York hands down!
  • Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably? I think I fail because I never buy cute ribbons and nice paper. I always say I'm gonna do it next year but I'm always cheap...
  • Memorable holiday moment? Christmas in Australia and the time my dad took us to a factory where it was snowing all around it - which coincidentally was the time I got my typewriter machine.
  • What made you realise the truth about Santa? I can't remember at all.
  • Do you make New Years resolutions? Do you stick to them? I make New Years resolutions  but I only stick to them when I break them into little achievable actions.
  • What makes the holidays special for you? Being with my family, the christmas tv programs and films, the festive food and the decorations. Basically, everything about Christmas.


Post a Comment

Leave a comment

Copyright © Ravacholle
Design by Fearne