Giddy with excitement

18 November 2016


W-1.

Last year, I was finally catching up on the last season of the show. I somehow only watched the first five seasons when it aired (=the best!)

However, as I sat through the final episode, I became extremely irritated. That was a stupid ending in my opinion. Women couldn't have it all apparently... You were either entitled a career or a love life. Having both seem incompatible somehow...!?

Anyway, I'm excited about how I'll spend my next Friday night because:

☕️ I can forget the last episode ever happened and think of it as a tiny mistake
☕️ I'm dying to know what book titles will be added to the famous Gilmore Girls Book Lists
☕️ I've seen the trailer and it left me seriously wanting for more
☕️ Melissa McCarthy! Duh!
☕️ We'll finally know who Rory ends up with (please, let it be Logan) 
☕️ I can't wait to hear Emily's voice again
☕️ The show was so comforting and full of joy and I wish I lived in Stars Hollow
☕️ The theme song
☕️ It feels like a high school reunion!

rory and lorelai sitting on the sofa eating pop corn watching a movie, gilmore girls revival, ravacholle belgium based lifestyle blog Will you be watching the revival?

Follow

Post a Comment

Leave a comment

Copyright © Ravacholle
Design by Fearne