Summer Picks

25 August 2016

vélo noirmoutier cycling summer

As September approaches, it means I'm finally going on a few trips away so I had a bit of fun and compiled a bunch of things I would definitely bring with me on my summer break - if I had mucha €.

wishlist summer picks veja olympus pen matt and nat essie fiji elops 320 decathlon mint caitlin moran book how to be a woman saltwater sandals pop beauty nude palette bobbi brown party perfume rayon new wayfarer sunglasses lemon juicy water
Crossbodybag in Carbon, €75 / Pop Beauty palette, €18 / Bobbi Brown's Party Perfume, €60 / Essie nail polish in Fiji, €12 / Olympus PEN E-PL7 Camera, €499 / New Wayfarer Classic, €139 / Vegan sneakers,  €109/ Bicycle, €240 / Book, €8/ Lemon water, €2 / Saltwater Sandals, €70

My picks

How cute is that handbag and it's made out of recycled plastic bottles - amazing!
I need new sneakers as I don't have a pair anymore and those Veja ones are not only made out of recycled plastic bottles as well but also vegan.
Already tried a sample of that palette and on a tanned face the colors looked amazing on me! It's a bit sparkly but without being too sparkly - just perfect for the summer! 
I need that bike and that camera.

Life, lately

Nothing much has been happening except that my running plan I was telling you about the other day is going great. GBBO was on last night and it was good! I need to bake jaffa cakes ASAP. I have plans to do some more DIY in the house next week, going to the movies, have some cocktails, have fun, sleep in and do some more running and walking. I'm also job hunting at the moment - on the side haha!

On the blog

Shared a few thoughts and the most motivational quote I've read in a long time - go read it, it's fa-bu-lous!
My year so far + my love for nudes and flowers
A recap of my time in Marseille and the Loire Valley

Do you have any posts ideas or specific post requests for the near future? Tell me in the comments, tweet me, email me!

Have a great weekend!

Post a Comment

Leave a comment

Copyright © Ravacholle
Design by Fearne