What has been happening lately

17 April 2016


Hello lovelies. I'm overdue a little update on this blog. It's good for me so I can keep track of my progress. I have been doing something different this year regarding of keeping track of my goals and everything. I don't know if you would be interested to learn about it but if you are, tell me and I'll try to write something up.
With the move and the work we've been doing on the house lately, I have lost some kind of routine and it means life is a bit hectic and more of a "a day at the time" kind of thing. I watched this video from my favourite blog this morning and it inspired me to get back on track. 

I've had a few health and uni related goals but all of this has been put aside because of the move. Due to the lack of kitchen, we eat some sort of "camping food", not out of cans luckily but very basic stuff like bread and cheese/ham and pasta (with a so not healthy sauce...). It feels like everyone is pushing us to hurry up but because I have so much going on with uni at the moment, we don't make very much progress. We don't want to spend too much money and we need some peace and quiet so, we'll  do the prepping stuff (laying the flooring and wallpapering/painting) when we'll have time.

I'm very happy about our decision and our patience because it means we can shop around and save a lot (especially thanks to my father in law who is amazing and who planned our kitchen on the dreading ikea app) and also rest and take it easy. It might seem completely insane to say this but at the moment, I have a few more pressing things to achieve in my life. I'll be done with uni in a few months so really, it seems that we moved at the wrong time. 

Anyway, the good things are, we're saving money because I'm not cooking up storms in the kitchen, yay! for that. We're calm and relaxed and we learn to go with the flow. I always heard that was a good thing to experience. We're also living in some kind of extreme conditions (no kitchen and, up until a week ago, we didn't even have a bed) which is fun and we can do it because we're young. yay!

That's it for the rant today, sorry. & because I can't wait to decorate and buy so much new furniture/pillows/lamps, stay tuned for some wish-list/dreamboards kind of posts...


Like my Facebook page and don't miss a post! ♥ 
Copyright © Ravacholle
Design by Fearne