Current favourites

25 February 2016

Hello strangers!

It has been a while. Blogging took a little step back lately because I have been very busy with uni, an internship, typing a lot of smart sentences into Word and reading A LOT.

I am now spending so much time in front of my laptop, I haven't felt like blogging at all. I don't want to share too much but at the same time I love blogs and I want to post content so, here I am.

I have had a very lazy day today. I have been on a strict routine lately so I am trying not to feel too guilty for my lack of productivity, but it's a hard thing to do and I'm probably going to regret it tomorrow... Anyway, I thought I would do a little catch up with you guys and share some of my favourites of 2016 so far...

Mint - Gosh, I am so into mint right now. You probably might have noticed from the change of links colour... I love the taste, the look and even the word "mint". It only has been a few years since I have discovered a passion for this color and all the shades of green that look like it. I love all sorts of mint as you will see...

First, let's have a look at what's in my kitchen cupboards!


I added a new mug to my collection. Those are from Hema and I have been collecting them since 2009!! They only add a new colour every once in a while and I'm always on the lookout for new ones... Yesterday, they had one in mint! They are pretty cheap (1€) and I find them very comfortable to handle.


Mint mocha coffee - I have been craving lattes lately and it wasn't good for my wallet... I love the mint flavour in biscuits, chocolates and in my drinks so when I spotted this instant coffee limited edition packaging, I bought it on a whim! I know it's full of chemicals and well, it's fake! but it tastes all right and I love my new treat. It's pretty hard to get mint drinks around here, even Starbucks doesn't do them anymore in the running-up to Christmas... :(




JosephJoseph - I also bought four new non-essential gadgets for my NEW kitchen! That's right, I'm moving! I'll write another blog post dedicated to the move, but basically I have been scouring the interwebs like crazy to upgrade all my kitchen gear... Ultimately, I bought these mint things from JosephJoseph. The website says they're pastel blue... Well, anyway, those are sink related gadgets as you can probably guess...



Dille en Kamille - Every spring I become obsessed with pastels. I have wanted for a very long time to buy fun placemats but I never found any that I liked. I always loved Dille en Kamille but never bought anything because I was waiting... - for a miracle?? So well, when I saw their new textile collection I felt it was time to spend! I bought six in three colours. I loved them all mixed-up so that's what I did.

Here are the placemats all dressed up for a sushi night!


Friends - It feels so good to watch Monica and Chandler get together for the upteempth time.
I've seen many of the episodes a few times but it doesn't get old! I loved it as a teen, I get more of it as I'm older and most of all, the 90's looked like so much fun with the now outdated technology!
Most of the episodes are also pretty relevant of my current life... --->
Also, what's up with Monica? I never noticed she was so skinny!



                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Le 1 hebdo - It's a French paper dedicated to a different theme every week. I only bought three copies since the beginning of the year but they are so interesting! I was totally into the one where they talked about bi-nationals in France. I am a French bi-national so I was very interested by the subject. At the time, in France, they were talking of taking back the French nationality of bi-national people (people with two nationalities) who committed very serious offenses (like terrorism). They studied the history of how one could become French over the years and they discussed the points of vues of politicians, historians and scholars who were for or against passing a new law to expand the conditions of how one can loose its French nationality. Well, it was all very legal so I enjoyed it tremendously! 
Harry Potter #7 - I enjoy it more than the first time I read it. It came out when I was on my gap year to Australia and I didn't grasp much of the Shakespeare language at the time. Now that I can  understand better what I'm reading, I re discovered so much stuff! I had forgotten a lot of things and I can't wait to get to the part where Hermione and Ron kiss or something! Maybe it isn't even in the book I don't remember, but I am expecting it!


That's it for today guys. I hope you enjoyed this as much as I did, it was fun and relaxing! Tell me what are your current favourites too, I would love to know! Leave me your links as well if you have a blog, I'm keen to read what you are all up to! x

What are your current favourites ?? ♥ 

Copyright © Ravacholle
Design by Fearne