List | Favourite Youtube Videos

28 December 2015




I have been seriously wasting my time on Youtube lately. My last post was even about a Youtube sensation, so yes, I definitely can say I'm addicted at the moment.

As I said in that post, I've been enjoying Vlogmas a lot. It's basically like you're blogging your day but you do it on video. I seem to have just discovered something amazing but really, it has been going on for A-GES. I'm late again to the party. 

So I thought I would share some of my favourite videos with you today. I'm not so much into hauls or beauty videos except if I follow a blogger and watch her/his Youtube channel. I try to avoid everything that's trying to sell me something but really IT'S HARD to do.

I won't talk about Tanya Burr today because I'm addicted to her Vlogmas right now and I already told you about her in my last post. I've just mentioned my last post THREE times in four paragraphs, I'm crazy (about her).

Well, let's go! (In no particular order...)

1. Vaness la Bomba // Glory Haul

Vanessa is the best!!! She makes me laugh a lot! Sorry this is in French but she's too funny! She is a Parisian fashion blogger and she also sings...

Vaness is incarnated by Sophie-Marie Larrouy who does stand up comedy and she's fabulous. I'm sure you got the fact that she's having a bit of joke at fashion and beauty bloggers who does *insert brand name here* hauls...



2. Allana Davidson // All Occasion Makeup Look Using Urban Decay Naked Palette

I got a Naked palette last Christmas and after toying with it for a while I had a look through Youtube and found this cute tutorial that I go back to and look at again and again because I'm useless at remembering what shade to put on first...

I do not know this girl or if she has a blog or anything. I just watched a few and I liked this one. I tend to do the same thing over and over, it helps me keep my sanity.



3. Kid President // A Pep Talk from Kid President to You

I haven't seen all the Kid President videos yet but this one is so funny and cute and beautiful... It's quite inspirational and Kid President and his brother made this pure gold video so you could watch it every morning if you need some encouragement to keep you up and running!

I loved that Kid President met the real Obama, that video was so sweet!



I love Space Jam too!!!

4. Young House Love // Hush

Years and years ago, there was this super power couple on the DIY blogosphere who called themselves Young House Love. They posted DAILY (that's why I was addicted) about their diy adventures, paint spraying shit everywhere, their cute daughter (they built such a cute play kitchen for her one Christmas, it was good, really good)...

Every April's 1st they had this tradition of doing little April fools' posts that were soon transformed into videos. Sherry is a fan of Eminem and even met her idol on MTV when she was a teen. You know those shows where you could meet your idols? Yup!

I still laugh and laugh about this one. I thought this was genius back in the day I was a YHL fanatic!



5. J.K. Rowling // Harvard Commencement Speech 2008

I am reading the Harry Potter series for the second time in my life this December and my eyes just seem to look for J.K. Rowling everywhere at the moment. I wept and wept at this video of which I'm just showing a highlight. 



6. Be Bricks // Lego City Update #1

I quite like those videos from an anonymous from Brussels who tells us all about how he is building his Lego city. If you loved playing with Legos as a kid, if you thought the movie was cute and all that, watch this! There are even French subtitles available.



Tell me if you enjoyed my selection and if you have any recommendation to make, I would be please to hear them!

See you soon lovelies!
x


Like what you see? Let's be social media friends! ♥ 


Copyright © Ravacholle
Design by Fearne